BMW sales chief Ian Robertson headlines U.K. conference.
BMW Global Sales and Marketing Board Member Ian Robertson and Robert Bosch Board Member Peter Tyroller have top billing at the 4th annual International Automotive Summit on June 12 in London. Up to 250 delegates from across the automotive industry are expected to attend. Organized by the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders, the summit centers on three main themes: the changing face of vehicle retail, innovation in ultra-low-carbon technology and growth in the supply ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Auto Conference Highlights Innovation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.