Lexus RC due this year in U.S.
WHISTLER, BC, Canada – In its bid to overhaul its stodgy image and win a new generation of buyers, Lexus has been on a mission to boost its performance credibility. Last year in the U.S., the Toyota luxury brand released a new generation of its IS midsize sport sedan and later this year will launch a new small CUV, the NX, and a mid-large performance coupe, the RC and RC F. The NX boasts a turbocharged 4-cyl. and the RC F a 450-hp-plus V-8 engine. However, Lexus has sold millions of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lexus: We Can Keep Loyalists Happy Despite Performance Push" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.