NV200 now has longer warranty.
Nissan ups the warranty on its light-commercial vehicles, a move the automaker hopes will boost both interest in, and sales of, the vehicles. "We're doing this to reinforce the fact our products are very durable and with the idea it's going to make us more competitive, absolutely," Phil O'Connor, marketing director-trucks, SUVs, commercial vehicles and crossovers for Nissan North America tells WardsAuto in a phone interview. The basic warranty on Nissan's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Hopes More Generous LCV Warranty Will Boost Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.