MUMBAI, April 27 (Reuters) - Textiles maker Mandhana Industries Ltd's initial public offer of 8.3 million shares that opened on Tuesday has been subscribed 0.71 times, according to data on the National Stock Exchange. The garment maker, whose clients include brands like Tommy Hilfiger and domestic retailers such as Pantaloon Retail and ITC , had set a price band of 120-130 rupees a share for its IPO. The qualified institutional portion of the issue was subscribed 0.26 times on Tuesday. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mandhana Ind IPO subscribed 0.71 times on first day" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642