SEOUL, Aug 28 (Reuters) - South Korean auto parts maker Mando Corp said on Tuesday it had agreed to supply electric parking brakes worth 340 billion won ($299.5 million) to General Motors. Mando said the parts will be used in GM vehicles produced from 2015.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mando agrees $300 mln parts deal with General Motors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.