HONG KONG, Aug 19 (Reuters) - Two shareholders in South Korean car parts maker Mando Corp are planning to sell 3.38 million shares for 122,000-127,000 each, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters. At the top of the range, the sale would raise 429 billion won ($366 million). Citigroup Inc , Macquarie Group Ltd and Morgan Stanley were bookrunners for the deal, it said. (Reporting by Denny Thomas and Kennix Chim; Editing by Chris Lewis)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mando shareholders to sell up to $366 mln shares -term sheet" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.