FRANKFURT, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Manroland, the world's No. 3 printing machine maker, is submitting its insolvency filing to a court in the southern German city of Augsburg, two company sources said on Friday. The court was not immediately available for comment. Manroland declined to comment. Sources had told Reuters on Thursday that the move was likely to come after plans to find a new investor for Manroland fell through earlier this week. (Reporting by Alexander Huebner; Writing by Maria ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Manroland files for insolvency - sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.