FRANKFURT, Nov 26 (Reuters) - German printing machine maker Koenig & Bauer still sees overcapacity in the sector, even with the insolvency on Friday of rival Manroland , its finance chief told a German newspaper. Manroland filed for insolvency on Friday after its owners Allianz Capital Partners and MAN SE failed to find an investor before the world's No.3 printing machine maker ran out of money. Shares in both Koenig & Bauer and Heidelberger Druckmaschinen, jumped on the news as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Manroland woes will not ease overcapacity-Koenig" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642