* Despite wave of restructuring, debt problems remain * Problems worst at smaller companies * Lingering debt could weigh on U.S. economic recovery By Tom Hals LAS VEGAS, Jan 28 (Reuters) - The number of U.S. companies filing for bankruptcy has plunged and financing is easier to get, but restructuring experts see plenty of trouble ahead in corporate America. Retailers, casual dining restaurant chains, health care and commercial real estate are among the businesses that likely will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Many US companies ailing despite economic recovery" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.