SEOUL, April 1 (Reuters) - GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co, South Korea's third-largest automaker, said on Tuesday sales fell 2.5 percent to 37,162 units in March from a year earlier. Unlisted GM Daewoo said exports slipped 5.3 percent year on year to 23,260 units last month. The auto maker gave no reason for the decline in sales and exports. General Motors Corp , the world's largest automaker, and partners acquired a majority stake in ailing Daewoo Motor Co last year and plan to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"March sales at Korea's GM Daewoo fall 2.5 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.