MILAN, May 31 (Reuters) - Sergio Marchionne, an independent member of Fiat's board and the chief executive of Swiss testing services group SGS , has been chosen to take over as Fiat CEO, a source close to the Italian group said on Monday. "He is the man and will be presented as the new CEO on Tuesday," the source said. Fiat's board is due to meet at 1200 GMT on Tuesday and its new Chairman Luca di Montezemolo is due to hold a press conference at 1230 GMT in Turin. Former CEO Giuseppe ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Marchionne to be named new Fiat CEO-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.