BRUSSELS, Dec 7 (Reuters) - Sergio Marchionne, chief executive of Italian carmaker Fiat, has been re-elected president of European auto trade group ACEA for another year. ACEA also said on Friday it would continue to push for "a meaningful and supportive EU-wide industrial policy" in 2013. Mid-market carmakers in France, Italy and Spain have been struggling with excess capacity, while their German counterparts benefit from higher-margin cars and exports. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Marchionne elected to second term as ACEA president" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.