LONDON, Dec 20 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related stories involving U.S. and European companies were reported by media on Thursday: ** General Motors Corp will sell its profitable medium-duty truck unit to Navistar International Corp , The Wall Street Journal Online reported. [ID:nN19639378] ** Italian Transport Minister Alessandro Bianchi wants to negotiate further with both bidders for Alitalia , he said in an interview with daily Il Sole 24 Ore. Italy, which holds a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Market Chatter -- Corporate finance press digest" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642