* Deutsche Bank recommends getting more defensive on Indian stocks until investors see more certainty on economic indicators and policy, a more stable rupee, and improvements in corporate confidence. * Bank recommends investors pick stocks that would benefit from "continued robustness" in domestic consumption and hinterland economy. * Top picks for its model portfolio are ITC, Bajaj Auto , Mahindra & Mahindra, Titan, as well as two banks Deutsche believes have bigger exposure to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MARKET EYE-Get more defensive on India-Deutsche" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642