MUMBAI, May 29 (Reuters) - * The near-month derivative contract for India's NSE index at Singapore Exchange rises 0.2 percent, while MSCI Asia ex-Japan gains 0.6 percent. * Traders await earnings from Tata Motors, ONGC , Sun Pharma, SAIL. The rupee's will also be important for direction. * Provisional exchange data showed that foreign investors were net buyers of Indian stocks worth 1.08 billion rupees on Monday, when the benchmark BSE index closed up 1.2 percent. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MARKET EYE-SGX Nifty gains; earnings eyed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.