July 25 (Reuters) - Some U.S. stocks on the move on Wednesday: DOW UP 0.41 PCT, S&P DOWN 0.07 PCT, NASDAQ DOWN 0.35 PCT Disappointing earnings from Apple dragged the S&P 500 and Nasdaq down on Wednesday after initial optimism over hopes for more Fed action buoyed the markets in early morning trading. ** APPLE INC, $573.50, down 4.6 pct The company results fell short of Wall ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MARKET PULSE-Apple, Motorola, Invensense, TripAdvisor" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.