June 26 (Reuters) - Some U.S. stocks on the move on Tuesday: NEWS CORP $21.53, up 7 pct The company is considering splitting into two to separate its publishing assets from its more lucrative entertainment business, the Wall Street Journal reported on Tuesday. FACEBOOK INC $32.63, up 1.9 pct The social networking website named Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg as a director on Monday, elevating the first woman to a board that includes seven men. FORD MOTOR CO $9.99, down 0.2 pct The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MARKET PULSE: News Corp, Facebook, Coca-Cola, Ford" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.