Jan 27 (Reuters) - Some U.S. stocks to watch on Friday: EASTMAN CHEMICAL CO Thursday's close $47.12 SOLUTIA INC Thursday's close $19.51, up 38 pct premarket Eastman, which makes chemicals, plastics and fiber, agreed to buy specialty chemical maker Solutia Inc for about $3.38 billion in cash and stock to expand its presence in Asia Pacific. PROCTER & GAMBLE CO Thursday's close $64.80, down 1 pct premarket The household products maker's quarterly profit plunged 49 percent, as it took an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MARKET PULSE-US stocks to watch: Eastman, Ford, Procter & Gamble" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642