April 27 (Reuters) - Some U.S. stocks on the move on Friday: AMAZON.COM INC, $227.29, up 16 pct Shares of the company rose after the world's largest Internet retailer reported a surprise increase in gross margins, prompting a slew of price target increases by analysts. CRAY INC, $10.86, up 22 pct Shares of the supercomputer maker jumped to their highest in two-and-a-half years after the company's quarterly results blew past estimates, boosted by a string of customer wins. JAZZ ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MARKET PULSE-US stocks to watch: Ford, Amazon, Cray" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.