MILAN, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Italian car designer Pininfarina will review its industrial plan, including a possible extension of its debt repayment deadlines, because of current market turbulence, it said in a statement on Friday. The company designs cars for Ferrari among others. It noted that many auto makers had announced big falls in volumes for 2008 and 2009 because of the credit crunch. Pininfarina said agreements with banks had to be finalised ready for a board meeting on Nov. 12 in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Market turmoil prompts Pininfarina to revise plans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642