DETROIT, March 24 (Reuters) - The top advertising executive at Ford Motor Co. is swapping out of sheet metal for a job focusing on computers and audio-visual software. In a statement on Wednesday, Ford said Jan Valentic, its vice president for global marketing, was joining Young & Rubicam Brands, effective April 1. Valentic, who joined Ford in June 1998, will oversee the Microsoft Corp. account at Young & Rubicam, Ford said. Valentic, a self-described "gear head," hailed the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Marketing chief leaves Ford for Young & Rubicam" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642