EADS Indicated 1.9 percent higher in Frankfurt Members of the U.S. House of Representatives urged the Pentagon to reopen competition for a disputed Air Force aerial tanker contract awarded to Northrop Grumman and EADS over Boeing . [ID:nN27449855] Related news [EAD.PA-E] LANXESS Indicated 0.7 percent higher Lanxess will buy back some 270,000 shares to help fund claims resulting from an employee incentive scheme. The buy-back starts on July 1. [ID:nEQghpnpbv] Related news ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MARKETS-GERMANY-STOCKS/ =2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642