-- Top telecoms group Shin Corp plans to sell 3.2 billion baht of 2-year bonds for early redemption of debt. Underwriters: Siam Commercial Bank, Standard Chartered Bank. -- Krung Thai Bank , Thailand's second largest bank, plans to sell up to 40 billion baht of bonds to boost lending, of which 15 billion baht was told in May this year. -- Asphalt producer Tipco Asphalt plans to sell 2 billion baht of up to 5-year bonds. -- Krungthai Card plans to sell 7 billion baht of bonds to boost ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MARKETS-THAILAND-BONDS-DIARY = 2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.