-- Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) plans to sell up to 40 billion baht of up to 5-year bonds. -- Hemaraj Land and Development PCL is to sell 1.5-2.0 billion baht of bonds as part of a planned 4 billion-baht issue to refinance debt. -- Ticon Industrial Connection plans to sell up to up to 1.7 billion baht of 3-year bonds to finance its expansion. - Samart Telecom plans to sell up to 1 billion baht of 5-year bonds to finance its business expansion. -- Asian Seafood plans to sell up to 1 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MARKETS-THAILAND-BONDS-DIARY = 2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.