-- Small and Medium Enterprise Development Bank of Thailand (SME Bank) plans to sell 5 billion baht of bonds as part of a plan to raise at least 30 billion baht to boost lending. -- Kiatnakin Finance , Thailand's third largest finance company, is to issue up to 10 billion baht of about 5-year bonds in tranches to boost lending. -- TPI Polene PCL , Thailand's third largest cement maker, plans to issue baht-denominated bonds worth about $650 million to refinance debt. -- PTT Exploration ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MARKETS-THAILAND-BONDS-DIARY = 2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.