-- The Thai leasing unit of Toyota Motor Corp plans to sell up to 24 billion baht of bonds. The bonds are the remaining part of an announced medium-term note programme worth up to 30 billion baht. -- Sahaviriya Steel Industries plans to sell up to 6 billion baht of up to 10-year bonds for working capital. -- Siam Commercial Bank, Thailand's fourth-largest bank, plans to sell up to 40 billion baht bonds. -- Picnic Corp , LPG gas distributor and engineering contractor, plans to sell up ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MARKETS-THAILAND-BONDS-DIARY = 2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.