-- Property developer Noble Development plans to sell up to 1.5 billion baht of up to 5-year bonds. -- Siam Industrial Credit plans to raise 15 billion baht for expansion and capital restructuring. It sold 4 billion baht of bonds last year. -- Asphalt producer Tipco Asphalt plans to sell 2 billion baht of up to 5-year bonds. -- Picnic Corp , an LPG gas distributor and engineering contractor, plans to sell up to 3 billion baht of 5-year bonds for expansion and debt repayment. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MARKETS-THAILAND-BONDS-DIARY = 2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.