-- Picnic Corp , an LPG gas distributor and engineering contractor, plans to sell up to 3 billion baht of 5-year bonds for expansion and debt repayment. Underwriter: Seamico Securities. -- Financial firm Trinity Wattana PCL plans to sell 600 million baht of up to 10 year bonds to expand its business. -- The Thai leasing unit of Toyota Motor Corp plans to sell up to 22 billion baht of bonds. The bonds are the remaining part of an announced medium-term note programme worth up to 30 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MARKETS-THAILAND-BONDS-DIARY = 2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.