-- Eastern Water Resources Development and Management plans to sell 2 billion baht of bonds to refinance debt to help reduce interest costs. -- Tisco Bank plans to issue up to 25 billion baht of up to 10-year bonds, some of which may be sold in 2006. -- Thailand's Electricity Generating PCL plans to sell up to 20 billion baht of bonds to refinance debt and fund expansion. For details, click on [ID:nBKK117528]. -- Property firm Quality Houses plans to sell up to 5 billion baht of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MARKETS-THAILAND-BONDS-DIARY = 2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.