-- Property developer Noble Development PCL plans to sell up to 1.5 billion baht of up to 5-year bonds. -- Siam Industrial Credit plans to raise 15 billion baht for expansion and capital restructuring. It sold 4 billion baht of bonds in May. -- N.C. Housing plans to sell up to 800 million baht of 3-year bonds (delayed from May). Underwriter: Siam Commercial Bank. -- Top telecoms group Shin Corp plans to sell 3.2 billion baht of 2-year bonds for early redemption of debt. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MARKETS-THAILAND-BONDS-DIARY = 2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.