-- Auto parts maker Yarnapund PCL plans to sell up to 4 billion baht of bonds for working capital and to repay debt. -- Sino-Thai Engineering & Construction PCL plans to sell up to 3 billion baht of up to 7-year bonds to finance expansion plans and for working capital. -- Auto finance firm Thitikorn PCL plans to sell up to 1.5 billion baht of up to 10-year bonds for working capital. -- CH Karnchang PCL , Thailand's number two construction firm, plans to sell up to 3 billion baht of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MARKETS-THAILAND-BONDS-DIARY = 2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.