ISSUE DATE NOT YET SPECIFIED -- German state development agency Kreditanstalt fuer Wiederaufbau (KfW) has postponed an issue of up to 4 billion baht of five-year bonds. For details, click on [ID:nBKK288345]. -- Siam Commercial Bank , Thailand's third-largest bank, plans to sell up to 100 billion baht of bonds. -- Eastern Water Resources Development and Management plans to sell 2 billion baht of bonds to refinance debt to help reduce interest costs. -- Tisco Bank plans to issue up ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"MARKETS-THAILAND-BONDS-DIARY = 2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.