By Helen Massy-Beresford PARIS, Sept 28 (Reuters Life!) - If around half of all modern marriages end in divorce, how do a young couple find out whether they are in the 50 percent who stay together? Newly wed Londoners Alanna and Mike Clear quit their jobs, remortgaged their home and set off on a 20,000-mile (32,190 km) trip by motorbike and sidecar to explore their own marriage, while asking people from Alaska to South America about relationships for a documentary called "Going The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Marriage, motorbikes and the Pan-American highway" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642