TORONTO, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Martinrea International Inc. said on Friday it would purchase all of the issued and outstanding shares of fluid management systems manufacturer Pilot Industries and its associated companies for C$133 million. Martinrea, which produces metal parts and assemblies primarily for the auto sector, said in a statement the purchase price would comprise of C$95 million in cash and a vendor take-back note of up to C$38 million. The transaction is expected to close by the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Martinrea to buy Pilot, sell C$50 mln in shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.