BOMBAY, Jan 23 (Reuters) - India's largest car maker Maruti Udyog Ltd on Friday reported other income of 1.07 billion rupees ($23.6 million) for the quarter ended December 31, up nearly 40 percent from a year earlier. There were no details of the other income. Maruti earlier reported a net profit of 1.41 billion rupees for the quarter, nearly trebling from a year earlier. ($1=45.4 Indian rupees)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Maruti Q3 other income soars to 1.07 bln rupees" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.