MUMBAI, April 26 (Reuters) - India's top car maker, Maruti Udyog Ltd. , expects firmer raw-material prices to impact component prices in the year to March 2007, Managing Director Jagdish Khattar said on Wednesday. Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp. owns 54.2 percent in New Delhi-based Maruti.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Maruti says sees higher 2006/07 component prices" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.