NEW DELHI, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Maruti Suzuki , India's top car maker, expects its sales to rise more than 10 percent till October, its chairman said on Friday, after growing sales at over 14 percent during four months to July. R.C. Bhargava told reporters Maruti would export 54,000 A-star hatchbacks to Nissan Motor this year for sale in Europe. He also said the chairman of Suzuki Motor , which owns 54.2 percent of Maruti, would visit India next week to talk to government officials to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Maruti sees sales growth of over 10 pct till Oct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.