NEW DELHI, Dec 24 (Reuters) - Maruti Suzuki India Ltd , India's leading car maker, expects to begin shipping its A-star small car to Nissan from February-March for sale in Europe, Maruti's managing director said on Wednesday. Shinzo Nakanishi, however, said Maruti was yet to agree on the exact volume of cars it would supply to Nissan . Maruti, 54.2 percent owned by Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp , hopes to boost sales in the next three months following price cuts, he added. (Reporting by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Maruti to ship A-star cars to Nissan by March-exec" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642