MUMBAI, March 24 (Reuters) - Maruti Suzuki India Ltd , India's top car maker, plans to invest 90 billion rupees ($2.2 billion) in India, mostly on research and logistics, the Business Standard daily said on Monday quoting a top official. "We will invest Rs 9,000 crore (90 billion rupees) in India, which will be over and above the earlier investment programme announced by the chairman last year," Maruti CEO Shinzo Nakanishi told the paper. Osamu Suzuki, chairman of Suzuki Motor Corp , in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Maruti Suzuki to invest $2.2 bln in India-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.