FRANKFURT, Jan 19 (Reuters) - Fiat's luxury Maserati brand posted a record 2004, with the sale of more than 4,600 cars worldwide, Fiat unit Ferrari said on Wednesday. In September, Maserati boss Martin Leach said the brand would sell only 4,500 cars in 2004, down slightly from an earlier forecast of 4,800, and hoped sales would top 5,000 cars this year. Ferrari, which owns the Maserati brand, said earlier this month that it sold a record 4,900 Ferrari brand cars in 2004, generating ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Maserati sells over 4,600 cars in record 2004" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642