By Sam Nelson CHICAGO, March 31 (Reuters) - A shocking reduction in U.S. corn acreage estimated by the U.S. Department of Agriculture on Monday will give corn prices a huge boost, possibly to record highs, a CME Group panel said. A big rebound in estimated soybean and wheat area is expected to knock soybean and wheat futures prices sharply lower, the panel said. "Very seldom do you see a report that would give you limit-up new-crop corn and limit-down new-crop beans, but this report ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Massive cut in US corn area to boost prices -panel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642