FRANKFURT, Nov 27 (Reuters) - German automotive parts supplier Continental AG could potentially match last year's record sales of 19.1 million winter tyres in 2007, but only thanks to its acquisition of Slovakia's Matador Rubber. A spokesman for Continental's passenger car tyre division said on Tuesday that slight declines in European markets like Germany meant it would not reach the 2006 record when excluding the consolidation of its 51 percent stake in Matador Rubber, which it agreed to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Matador buy helps Continental winter tyre business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642