TOKYO, April 23 (Reuters) - Matsushita Electric Industrial Co, maker of Panasonic goods, said on Wednesday it would reform the structure of its board of directors, joining a wave of big Japanese companies aiming to speed up executive decision-making. The daily Nihon Keizai Shimbun said the reforms would include paring the 27-member board by one-third while ensuring a strong voice for managers of the company's key divisions, such as audiovideo electronics. A spokesman declined to comment ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Matsushita Elec plans boardroom reforms" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.