By Nancy Leinfuss NEW YORK, April 30 (Reuters) - U.S. asset-backed issuers are gearing up to offer nearly $3 billion in offerings to investors as round three of the Federal Reserve's TALF financing nears in May. Under its Term Asset-Backed Securities Loan Facility, the Fed makes loans available to investors for the purchase of securities backed by credit card, auto loans, student loans and small business loans. The program was designed to restore lending at the consumer level and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"May's issuance under TALF nearly $3 bln, more seen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642