TOKYO, Oct 30 (Reuters) - The head of Mazda Motor Corp said on Thursday he did not expect any change in the Japanese automaker's relationship with Ford Motor Co , amid reports that the struggling U.S. automaker would sell part of its controlling stake. "We've had a relationship with Ford since the 1970s," CEO Hisazaku Imaki told a news conference. "Our ties are so close that you can't tell how much of the company is Mazda and how much of it is Ford. We don't expect that there will be any ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda CEO sees no change in relationship with Ford" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.