TOKYO, June 23 (Reuters) - Mazda Motor Corp , Japan's fifth-largest auto maker, will expand its alliance with Chinese partner FAW Car Co by cooperating in the development of FAW Car's remodeled luxury sedan, a daily said on Wednesday. Mazda, one-third owned by Ford Motor Co , will use its midsize Atenza as the basis for the overhauled sedan, the Nihon Keizai Shimbun reported. The two firms plan to put the new model on the market as early as 2006, the newspaper said. Mazda also plans to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda, China's FAW to jointly develop sedan-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642