TOKYO, June 27 (Reuters) - Japan's fifth-largest automaker, Mazda Motor Co , is exploring opportunities in China with partner Ford Motor Co , new president Lewis Booth said on Thursday. "We are looking at further opportunities in China both in terms of vehicles and in terms of component sourcing," he told reporters. "I know that Ford is doing just the same thing. We are looking together to see if there are any areas of mutual benefit in China," he said. Ford owns 33.3 percent of Mazda ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda exploring opportunities with Ford in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.