TOKYO, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Mazda Motor Corp said on Friday it now expects sales at one of its two Chinese joint ventures to come to less than 60,000 cars this business year from a previous forecast of more than 110,000 units. A Mazda spokeswoman said sales at Changan Mazda, which sells the small Mazda2/Demio and Mazda3/Axela cars, were suffering, building up months of inventory. She said Mazda was not officially standing down on its plan to sell 180,000 cars in the business year to March ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda halves 08/09 sales f'cast at one China venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642