HIROSHIMA, Japan, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Mazda Motor Corp. may further boost output of the hot-selling Mazda3/Axela compact car by adding production of the model at a reopened domestic assembly plant, the Japanese auto maker said on Friday. The sporty compact car is in short supply all over the world, especially in Europe and the United States, and Mazda said in May that it would increase output from next month. That would bring production to 320,000 units from 250,000, but Mazda said that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda may raise Mazda3/Axela output further" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642