* Mazda sees 10/11 op profit at Y30 bln vs consensus Y43 bln * Q4 op profit Y20.4 bln vs consensus Y17.7 bln * M'bishi Motors sees 10/11 op profit Y45 bln;consensus Y33 bln By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia autos correspondent TOKYO, April 27 (Reuters) - Mazda Motor Corp and Mitsubishi Motors Corp , Japan's No.5 and No.6 automakers, forecast a more than trebling in annual operating profit on Tuesday, counting on new models to ride a sales recovery in the United States and Japan. With Mazda ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda, MMC forecast jump in profit as sales recover" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.